Rikon 14" recall

anyone affected by the rikon 14"bandsaw recall? (i dont know the reason for the recall ....i had one order from woodcraft and the new ones are due in at the end of feb
Where did you find out about the recall? What are they requiring owners to do to solve the apparent problem? I have a Rikon 14" special, but have not been notified of any recall.

my local woodcraft (1 hour away) said they would be in mid january...then he called me back after having a visit from the rikon rep. he said they would be in at the end of Feb....something about the trunions...and apparently over 1000 saws were recalled... I ordered the 14" deluxe bandsaw so i don't know if it involves non deluxeses

high, as a result of woodworking magazine recommendations. They are currently out of stock and expect a container in 1st week of Feb. They have NO recall on this product.

The only band saw recall listed in the CPSC database is for certain Milwaukee models.
J. Clarke wrote:

I did a Google, contacted Rikon, and talked to the local Woodcraft. There's no recall. I'm guessing the OPs dealer was making excuses for late delivery (due to overwhelming demand) or the OP misunderstood him.
--
It's turtles, all the way down