Rewiring an old Dewalt RAS from 220-110v - How??

Hi recently picked up an Dewalt RAS. It is wired for 220 but, unfortunatley, my shop only has 110. I tried to rewire it myself but it looks as if the motor has been rewound and none of the colors match the diagram on top of the motor. I don't know the age of the saw but I think it is a 70's model. It has a 20" cut and is in good shape. Can anyone help???

of the hots and the other two are joined. To change to 120v you separate the two joined wires and attach one to the hot and the other to the neutral. Essentially you are changing a series circuit to two parallel circuits. If you connect the wrong wires, nothing will happen (as you will be connecting both ends of the the circuit together and will no connection between the hot and neutral), so that is not a concern. Do not lose the wires connected to the hot and neutral; if you do that you could get one reversed and I have no idea what would happen if you did that.
My table saw motor has six wires and changing from 240v to 120v is very confusing. If you have more than 4 wires, I wish you luck; though contacting the manufacture (assuming the motor has a name plate) is probably easy enough.