REWARD: Personal Info about BAD

Several of us are on a quest to find out the true identity of BAD. We want this information so that we can take legal action against him. If you have any of this info, please email at the address below and we may be able to negotiate a suitable reward. (Full legal name, address, telephone, cell, pager, employer, email, etc)
Please email:
nicolette [AT] uk2 [DOT] net
Jacob Tungsten wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@dizum.com
Not the DIZT putz again..

this
of this info,

suitable
email, etc)

Jacob, are you serious about this?
I have his phone number. It's (408) 297-3565.
I won't give you any more information until you pay me $1,500 US currency. Do we have a deal?
A Friend
Jacob Tungsten wrote:

._. wrote:

That's a star-studded location...
Is that a work number or home number? (-:
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

useours, yours won't work
Chipper Wood wrote:

I can see that you picked up right away on the "star-studded" reference and the smilie.
(During early 2001 I had an apartment only a few blocks away)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

useours, yours won't work
Jacob Tungsten wrote:

I have most of that info. On the house. Check your e-mail. Mailed.
--
Tony

Tony Bello wrote

Thanks for the info, Tony. I got your email. I replied, but the reply bounced.
-Jacob Tungsten
Jacob:
I typed in BAD's phone number incorrectly. His number is 297-3656. I realized my mistake when someone mentioned they thought the number was the police department Give him a call.
Your Friend

Take it to email. Not here.