REWARD: Personal Info about BAD

Several of us are on a quest to find out the true identity of BAD. We want this information so that we can take legal action against him. If you have any of this info, please email at the address below and we may be able to negotiate a suitable reward. (Full legal name, address, telephone, cell, pager, employer, email, etc)

Please email:

nicolette [AT] uk2 [DOT] net

Reply to
Jacob Tungsten

snipped-for-privacy@dizum.com

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Not the DIZT putz again..

Reply to
Leon

Jacob, are you serious about this?

I have his phone number. It's (408) 297-3565.

I won't give you any more information until you pay me $1,500 US currency. Do we have a deal?

A Friend

Jacob Tungsten wrote:

Reply to
._.

That's a star-studded location...

Is that a work number or home number? (-:

Reply to
Morris Dovey

YOU ARE HERE > Yellow Pages > Listings

Yellow Pages

Results 1 of 1 previous | next

ALL LISTINGS

Police Departments - San Jose San Jose, CA 95101

408-297-3565
Reply to
Chipper Wood

I can see that you picked up right away on the "star-studded" reference and the smilie.

(During early 2001 I had an apartment only a few blocks away)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

I have most of that info. On the house. Check your e-mail. Mailed.

Reply to
Tony Bello

Tony Bello wrote

Thanks for the info, Tony. I got your email. I replied, but the reply bounced.

-Jacob Tungsten

Reply to
Jacob Tungsten

Just did a reverse search. (by number) Personal did not list anything, business brought up that listing.

Reply to
Chipper Wood

Jacob:

I typed in BAD's phone number incorrectly. His number is

297-3656. I realized my mistake when someone mentioned they thought the number was the police department Give him a call.

Your Friend

Reply to
._.

"._." wrote