Reverse tooth jigsaw blades

I have been using a t-shank jigsaw blade for laminate for years. I bought the last pack of 20 about 5-6 years ago. They were Bosch brand..and the number on the blade (my last one) is: 54-8010-0 My supplier swears he never heard of such a thing. Nothing comes up on google either. Yet when I Google for a laminate jigsaw blade I get this: http://tinyurl.com/dsz4e It looks the same, so I'm hoping some of our illustrious participants has tried these and could offer a comment? (participants are not the same as smartiepants or fancypants.)
The blades I had were fabulous. After you learn (the hard way) to be VERY careful when starting a cut because the teeth are pointing downward the saw wants to jump upward and pogo-stick across a newly laminated surface...or so I'm told. The Bosch's at least, left a very clean, chip-free cut.. on mounted veneer as well, btw.
Bosch still makes them. I use the T101BR (it's a downcutter) for laminate cutting and the T101B (same blade, only upcutter) for general purpose work. Both blades work well and are the two I most commonly reach for. --dave

Dave Jackson wrote:

That makes two of us, if I'm cutting wood.
They are getting tougher to find since Bosch introduced a new tooth pattern.
Use the 6TPI for garbage work.
Lew
Robatoy wrote:

Try Grainger.
If you are in SoCal, try Bosch servive center in La Palma.
Lew

The blades pictured also have a label of B&D/DeWalt. With that I can say that if you can find another brand, get another brand. On several occasions I have used DeWalt blades and I wonder how thy continue to sell. I would be afraid that these would follow suite.
Robatoy wrote:

I am guessing that it has been replaced by this blade... T101AO
Or the Down Cutting 10TPI version... T101BR
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&q=bosch+laminate+blade+jig+saw+&btnG=Search&meta =
Got some of the fine blades claimed suitable -- worked ok for me. Course my standards may be lower. :-)