Request for source of 3D Wood Screw CAD files

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can download 3D CAD files of Wood Screws ?

Thanks for your help.

John

Reply to
John2005

What format?

Stephen R.

Reply to
S R

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your reply.

The best format would be AutoCAD DWG, or DXF preferably in version 14 or 2000. I could also use version 2002 if I really had to. In addition to AutoCAD, I also have access to Cobalt V6, and can import many different file formats with that program, i.e., STL, 3D studio, Catia V4, ACIS SAT, STEP, Rhino 3DM, ProE/Granite, and others.

Thanks again, John

Reply to
John2005

RicodJour

Hi RicodJour,

Thanks for your help.

I should be able to scale those models you posted to the size I need in AutoCAD. If anyone has any other sources, please let me know. It would be nice to be able to find a source with many different sizes and several styles to choose from.

has CAD files of machine screws, but not their wood screws.

Thanks again, John

Reply to
John2005