REQ: Watts Bros. (Sheffield) Limited 10" Jointer/ Planer query

Hi,
I recently purchased a 52ins. x 10ins. jointer/ planer made by Watts Bros. (Sheffield) Ltd. This is substantial cast iron machine, complete, except for the motor. The planer top section is bolted to a lower cast iron base - 34ins. overall height. The infeed (10 3/4ins.) and outfeed (9 3/4ins.) tables enable 5/8ins. rebates to be machined. The motor is mounted on a plate pivoted within the lower cast iron base of the planer, tensioning is applied by the weight of the motor against a coiled spring held by a bolt and wing nut arrangement. The two bladed steel block is 4ins. in diameter driven by a 3 3/4ins. V pulley. I cannot find any reference to Watts Bros on the internet, I was wondering if you had any background on the company, its livery and their products, any photos would be a bonus? I am refurbishing this machine for my own use so I will need to know the horsepower, rpm of motor and size of pulley required? Any information, no matter how minor, would be gratefully received.
If this is the wrong forum, please advise.
Regards
Try here...Old Wood Working Machines. You should be able to find it on there.
http://www.owwm.com /
Good luck
Allen
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV><FONT face=Arial><SPAN class=postbody><EM>Hi, <BR></EM><BR>I recently purchased a 52ins. x 10ins. jointer/ planer made by Watts Bros. (Sheffield) Ltd. This is substantial cast iron machine, complete, except for the motor. The planer top section is bolted to a lower cast iron base - 34ins. overall height. The infeed (10 3/4ins.) and outfeed (9 3/4ins.) tables enable 5/8ins. rebates to be machined. The motor is mounted on a plate pivoted within the lower cast iron base of the planer, tensioning is applied by the weight of the motor against a coiled spring held by a bolt and wing nut arrangement. The two bladed steel block is 4ins. in diameter driven by a 3 3/4ins. V pulley. <BR>I cannot find any reference to Watts Bros on the internet, I was wondering if you had any background on the company, its livery and their products, any photos would be a bonus? I am refurbishing this machine for my own use so I will need to know the horsepower, rpm of motor and size of pulley required? Any information, no matter how minor, would be gratefully received. </SPAN></FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial><SPAN class=postbody><BR>If this is the wrong forum, please advise. <BR><BR><BR>Regards</SPAN><SPAN class=gensmall></SPAN></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=