Remove plaster stains from unfinished wood

Hi all,
We've had a new pine floor laid, followed by re-plastering of walls in the same room - needless to say that the floor got covered in plaster during this time. Anyway, I've got all the dried plaster off the surface of the floor but some of the plaster / water solution has soaked into the timber and stained it. What is the best way to get rid of these stains? Any suggestions would be very very gratefully received.
Thanks for reading!!
Try wood bleach containing Oxalic Acid, check the label for ingredients. Maybe alt.home.repair has answers also.

snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

Thanks for the info. I've googled this and ended up totally confused (not difficult).

acid wash. swimming pool acid works fine. about a cup of muriatic acid in a gallon of water and scrub it down.
snipped-for-privacy@all.costs wrote:

Thanks for the tip (excellent). I happen to have some already believe it or not. Do I need to neutralize it afterwards or just leave it to dry?

just leave it to dry. if you apply a base, you'll be back where you started.
snipped-for-privacy@all.costs wrote:

ok, thanks for the info. I'll post to let you know what the end result is.