Record M148 Doweling Jig

Looking for a little advice. I've got a Record/Marples doweling jig that I'm looking to sell. Anyone have an idea as to what my asking price should be in Canadian funds? I'm at a complete loss here.
It comes with a set of 6 pairs of bushing carriers (most of them unused), a complete set of bushings and the standard 6" slide rods. It can easily be adapted with longer 3/8" slide rods purchased anywhere.
I've posted two pictures to ABPW.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0452708206