reception counter plans

Looking for ideas on building a reception counter,eg plans,pictures.
Thanks

Slap a piece of countertop on a frame of 2 x 4s.
Or give some better information. Free standing? Opening in a wall? Receptionist at a desk? Or standing? Used in a professional office or a funeral parlor? Or a retail store or hairdresser?
Take your camera to the doctor's office.

I can offer one bit of advise. Plan all of your equipment placements ahead of time. ie. computer, cash register etc. I just finished an angled unit for our new store, and was all proud of it. (Wife loved it too). Within the first hour our new employee asked why I made it so that the cash drawer hit the keyboard tray when it opened up. DOH!!!!!
Paul