Ready To Assemble furniture.

Page 2 of 2
So far the emrald ash boer is not here, I think maybe eastern Wis. is as close as it has come so far. However our ash trees are dying across northern Minnesota and I have had issues with the Dept of Ag. phyto sanitary inspections finding a eastern bark beetle in my logs and I beleive this is whats killing them off, but the state DNR refuses to recognize this this issue insisting the trees are suffering from drought. by the time the ash boer gets here the ash will be done for. I've talked to the state DNR bioligist about it but he didn't really have the time for the idea, I'm not real sure what he does for a living, of course he is in government and they do not require much. ross
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:

Have to wonder if some of the jobs will come back here as the price of shipping tracks the price of fuel. How affordable would any of this stuff be with a couple round the world cruises on the tab?
I know container freight for a load of logs has gone from $1500. a year ago to $3000. today thats Minnesota to Taiwan ross
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 22:09:54 GMT, Lobby Dosser

I've actually had those same thoughts...