Re: You are a child of the universe.

snipped-for-privacy@lasite.NOSPAM.sv says...

La Receiver Response

I've always got good spirit. Some members of this newsgroup are never without spirits either.

Hmmm, I'd probably suggest you do something other than "field yourself" but then, that's just me.

full-on you say? Last time I heard something like that, the offer was made to deliver it in a plain brown wrapper.

better than a corrupt 30 days I suppose.

I don't think it will even take me 30 seconds to make an informed choice. The answer "no" came to mind in about 30 msec.

I don't think so, you wouldn't like it if we did.
Actually, maybe your wish hoping we find you soon is more than just a wish, since I don't actually see any contact information or a web address in this whole message. So basically what you are showing here is that not only are you a spammer, you're a really stupid spammer. You even munge your return address so if, by some cosmic accident, somebody with the less intelligence than God gave a turnip decided to try contacting you, they would most likely be unable to do so.

and I'm sure that those best wishes are very valuable indeed.

What, now you're a fish?

Yer a child of an idiot
Another weirdo for the blocked senders list.
says...