Re: XP problem and OT humor

Here's the MS info on the programs stopping after SP2 installs:

And since we have a number of ex computer types her, a bit of > humor many of us have lived with. Given to me by my wife, a DoD > computer type. > --------------------------------------------- > Best Resignation Letter Ever Written > Following is a supposed letter of resignation from an employee at > a computer company, to her boss, who apparently resigned very soon > afterwards! > It's funny, but a bit harsh.

I love it!

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Thanks Dave saves me hunting for the info later when my CD arrives.

As for the resignation letter sad to say after working in nuclear plants for

26 years I've had bosses like that.

Rick

Reply to
RKG

When I resigned from a programmers job at Long Beach (CA) many years ago, they required that I fill out a form stating my reason. I stated:

"Complete loss of confidence in the abilities of management."

They refused to accept it :-). If I'm still in the files, it's with a notation to the effect that I refused to fill out the form.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I think we've all had too many bosses like that. a Good Boss is hard to find, cherish them when you do. The last boss who really pissed me off enough to get a letter much like this one, threw it in the trash after I left. Then he called one of my friends in and asked him what it meant. Not just a lousey boss, but dumb as a sack of hammers. Like the man says, someday it'll all be over, sigh. %-) Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in Fairfax