Re: XP problem and OT humor

<snip of hilarious tale>
I love it!
--
Nahmie
Thanks Dave saves me hunting for the info later when my CD arrives.
As for the resignation letter sad to say after working in nuclear plants for 26 years I've had bosses like that.
Rick

snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca says...

When I resigned from a programmers job at Long Beach (CA) many years ago, they required that I fill out a form stating my reason. I stated:
"Complete loss of confidence in the abilities of management."
They refused to accept it :-). If I'm still in the files, it's with a notation to the effect that I refused to fill out the form.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Larry Blanchard wrote:

I think we've all had too many bosses like that. a Good Boss is hard to find, cherish them when you do. The last boss who really pissed me off enough to get a letter much like this one, threw it in the trash after I left. Then he called one of my friends in and asked him what it meant. Not just a lousey boss, but dumb as a sack of hammers. Like the man says, someday it'll all be over, sigh. %-) Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work