Re: Wood Shop Redux (the old shop *is* the new shop) Part 3- Drawers

I'll never be able to answer the question about being too rich, perhaps I'll be able to answer as to whether you can have too many drawers?

Reply to
Swingman

Looking awesome and versatile.

Reply to
Robatoy

Just attaching all the knobs should'a tired you out! Looking Good!

And weren't you lucky that there has been no rain to slow you down.

It's HOOOOOTTTT

Reply to
Leon

We should expect nice brass label holders for all those drawers?

Reply to
Robatoy

Looks good. You can never have too much storage, particularly in a shop.

Some of those drawers look a little high. I assume some kind of foot stool and lighter weight tools are involved.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I do keep lighter "stuff" in the top drawers, but I'm tall enough to see/reach into each one without a footstool.

Also wanted them to be just under the cabinets in height, which, luckily, turned out to be the same height as the old mobile drawer cabinet stack I made a few years back out of three shorter cabinets.

Besides, I Don't like sawdust, and other stuff/things, spending years on top of tall objects if I can help it. Linda is in charge of doing that in the house ...a philosophy that all horizontal surfaces need to be filled is not mine.

Reply to
Swingman