Re: William Fourness- or perhaps "weknowwood"?

Thanks to all in advance for your support, and Happy Woodworking!

What makes you think you have our support?

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Please forgive me, I was just trying to be polite. Just taking a look at the blogpage is a form of support, and a couple of people already have, so I'm not sure I was too premature. I'm just trying to get the word out. Sorry if I offended you somehow. Have a good day, and Happy Woodworking.

Reply to
cncrndprsn07

Actually - looking at your blog is not a form of support. It's a form of investigation. A quick look at your blog reveals that you are full of yourself and suffer from a misguided belief that you are some sort of enlightened teacher. Sorry - nothing you have in your blog is in any way informative.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

"Mike Marlow" wrote

LOL! ... one gets the distinct impression you don't buy into the average "blogger's" sense of self-importance, eh?

... could hear that poor guy's blogballon bursting way down here. :)

Reply to
Swingman

I just couldn't resist. As I read the repeated "we see..." in his flagellations, all I could picture in my mind was some guy standing in front of a mirror trying to sound oh-so academic. As if he really dug up and disclosed anything. Some simple google searches, some really obvious conclusions, and they guy thinks he's a real detective. Oh well - I guess blogs are meant for just that kind of postulation.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

"Mike Marlow" wrote

Well that settles it...

I will NOT be starting a blog!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

"Lee Michaels" wrote

Smart man ... hopefully much of that hot air will soon go the way of the CB radio.

It's not like you have to read any blog, it's that the media/idiocracy are using their mostly "wikimyassmic" emanations as unassailable sources of fact.

... pun intended. :(

Reply to
Swingman

As one of my associates once defined CB radio:

"CB radio gives someone with nothing to say, a place to say it".

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

You know, when I began this little adventure, I was sure there would be people who would appreciate this information, as much as I knew there would be some who would not. But, be assured that I shall not be so easily daunted by a few crass remarks. Although I have recieved negative feedback on occasion,I have also recieved enough kind reviews, and even thanks for the information along the way to believe my efforts are completely useless. Thank you for your time. Good Day, and Happy Woodworking!

Reply to
cncrndprsn07

wrote

LOL ... you said it, but I'm thinking that's exactly the point Mike was making. :)

Reply to
Swingman

Yabut.....what information?

I also went to the blog and read it a few times trying to figure out what the hell you were on about.

I concluded that you were stalking someone for no apparent reason.

Listen pal. If you're going to make allegations (which you didn't on the blog), then make them. And use your own name if you do.

Otherwise, quit pullin our peckers. We have work to do.

Reply to
Tanus

This is why I do this.

cncrndprsn07

You know, when I began this little adventure, I was sure there would be people who would appreciate this information, as much as I knew there would be some who would not. But, be assured that I shall not be so easily daunted by a few crass remarks. Although I have recieved negative feedback on occasion,I have also recieved enough kind reviews, and even thanks for the information along the way to believe my efforts are completely useless. Thank you for your time. Good Day, and Happy Woodworking!

Ok, the lure was good enough for me to bite.

What fun is what you are doing if you see your efforts as "completely useless"?

In your words,

Although I have received negative feedback on occasion,I have also received enough kind reviews, and even thanks for the information along the way to believe my efforts are "completely useless"?

Reply to
Leon

Nice try. I bit once only

Reply to