Re: Well, well, well; Delta MAY have listened - the brand new 14 B...

Sun, Aug 17, 2003, 6:00pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Bay=A0Area=A0Dave) who thanks me with: as usual you chime in with absolutely no help! WEll done! you must be proud of yourself. thanks...for nuttin'

Gee Dave, I scoot by after a few days, yours is the first post I see. So I responded to all of it I read. Thought that was reasonable enough.

Still working on your sense of humor tho, I see. LMAO

Oops, was I supposed to post one of those #$%^in' smiley faces? Too late now.

JOAT Sometimes, you can't get what you want. So, you take what you can get, or do without. Either way, don't whine about it, and try to be thankful for what you did get.

- JOAT

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 17 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

your one word response of "yes" didn't add much to the thread, or did I fail to read between the lines?

dave

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave