Re: Vivarium Plans??

snip The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

You must be VERY careful with glues and finishes when you are dealing with reptiles and amphibians. Their nervous systems react VERY BADLY to very small amounts of volatile ingredients. DAMHIKT. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:52:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com wrote:

Yep, I'm well aware of those issues. I've since found out more info regarding the construction of these types of enclosures and the acceptable finish types. In a nutshell, folks that have built these enclosures have used all water based finishes and let them air out for at least a month with no ill effects on their critters...