RE: Tool Need

Assuming you need a justification to buy a dedicated mortiser, is there a deal.
This week CreateTV is running the NYW episode where Norm makes a Morris chair.
Quartersawn white oak and a big bunch of M/T joints.
A dedicated mortiser makes a lot of sense.
Great looking piece of furniture.
Just wouldn't fit on the boat<G>.
Lew

I don't know what Create TV or NYW is or who Norm is but would I am interested in William Morris. Can I see this chair? I get a lot of TV schedules when I google.
Tim w
"Tim W" wrote:

Must be in the UK.
Google "NYW" which brings up "New Yankee Workshop"
Once inside NYW, search "Morris" which will take you to project.
Have fun.
Lew

Thanks. done.
Tim W
On 5/16/2010 7:35 AM, Tim W wrote:

If you can't find the episode on the air (it's "New Yankee Workshop", season 10, episode 6 I believe), you can order it direct for $25 from <http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct.php?9806 .
Create TV is (or on) PBS in my city. NYW - New Yankee Workshop. Norm - Norm Abrams, host of New Yankee Workshop.

Lew The simple solution to your problem is to buy a bigger boat.
This helpful hint comes from a guy who owns a Wittholz 17... Matt