Re Tool Belt Bloviation

I paid around $130 12 years ago for my occidental. You can still buy the same one for $150 today. Yep, they are the burgundy colored ones. Of course today, they represent a more weathered brownish tone from years of Pacific Northwest liquid sunshine. I hung them up a couple of years ago because my business needed an owner and not a carpenter. Would I buy them again? In a heartbeat. Hands down, Occidental has the best tool belts made. Period. YMMV.
SH
Me too. See my review of my occidental belt on Amazon. (Amazon.com product link shortened)95799741/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/002-4472653-5788036?v=glance&s=hi
Scot
Think you can hit reply instead of typing a new message? That way your messages and any subsequent replies remain attached to the original thread instead of being scattered about. Makes a thread much easier to follow.

Have you seen the new Contractor Force Tool Belts (www.toolbeltsupply.com)? They have a unique patented molded air-channel support for those of us who need a super comfortable belt. When I was installing windows for a living the leather belts or even the basic padded belts were no comparison.