Tool belt/rig

When I was building stuff around my yard this summer, I bought one of those cheap tool rigs from HD. I hate the one I got. The belt is terrible and the pockets are too small. Since I will have a continued need for one, I'd like to get a better one. What are you guys using? Thanks.

Reply to
JohnnyC

Occidental makes some great bags. Most professionals use "side" bags that can be changed or moved on the belt. I still carry and use my 4 pocket Nicholson bags on a 4" double tang belt, though I prefer in old age to not wear them unless absolutely necessary. The bigger the bags, the more you tend to carry, sometimes way too much. Make sure you have a very wide belt and/or suspenders.

Reply to
DanG