Re: This Old Kitchen - Remodel Part 3 - Actual Cabinet Installation

Page 3 of 3
On 4/2/2011 4:45 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Not too worry. Suffice to say, part of a roughly $250k remodel, with the kitchen a separate contract; and remodels I don't undertake unless a full blown kitchen renovation is involved. Without a kitchen, remodel margins are simply not worth the effort and aggravation for my particular temperament ... with emphasis on the aggravation part (and circumstances prove that to be true once more, and will undoubtedly do so again).

Thanks, from both Leon and I, Rob.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 3/1/11 6:28 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcaillouet/DurretteKitchenDemolitionWallRemoval?authkey=Gv1sRgCODv4OKAraChgQE #
Looking great, as expected.
--

-MIKE-

Theirs is always first class work. Boriiiiiinggggg
g.d&r