Re: swinging crib

wrote:

basically a short chest of drawers with two centre portions of the side panels extending up to support the cradle. 32 wide, 20 deep, 35 high and 4 drawers. The drawers are for the "book", diapers, and the wipes/creams/powders. Made with solid Lyptus and Apple inlays. As soon as I figure out the camera, I'll post pictures.
The guys are in the other posts are right. The cradle is only good untill the kid learns how to roll over (about 3 mo). Then it's a plant stand.
I built this one because I wanted to and it was asked for. My daughter is due in a few days. It does make for a nice gift.
Pete
Cheers Pete, I thought it would make a nice gift too, if you could send some photos I would appreciate it. as for the rocking chair Idea, sounds good! any plans hanging around for one? Eddie
I just finished one - a small chest of drawers cradle. It's