Re: Steve Knight - way to go

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 04:00:57 GMT, "Jon Endres, PE"

oh no,,,there goes another good magazine. . . *G*
WTG Steve!
Traves
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 04:00:57 GMT, "Jon Endres, PE"

I hope he won't forget us 'wreckers as he rises to stardom.
Future tabloid headlines:
"J-Lo Sends Ben Down Dust Chute for Steve!"
"J-Lo Loves Steve's Exotic Wood - Dumps Ben".
=8^)
Barry
Wonder how much Steve has to pay these magazines?? :-)
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:59:29 GMT, B a r r y B u r k e J r .

pay hell I did not even know about it (G) so unless they billed me without me knowing (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Hey pull the other leg it's got bells on

Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:15:25 GMT, Steve Knight

But won't it stir the sympathy vote? Just accept it, Steveo. <parry, parry, thrust>
------------------------------------------------- - Clinton never - * Wondrous Website Design - EXhaled.- * http://www.diversify.com -------------------------------------------------
I was thinking that too. Maybe you could pay them to take it out?
Just kidding; haven't seen article yet.
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:15:25 GMT, Steve Knight

Anyway I hope the exposure makes you many bucks and gives the old business a good jolt ,all the best Steve . You are not as good looking as me but then sex isn't everything is it, ask Watson...
-- mike hide

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 04:00:57 GMT, "Jon Endres, PE"

Congrats Steve. When you goin' ta find a new machinist??? *sigh*
Layne
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 03:32:12 GMT, Steve Knight

THUD! (sound of palm slapping my forehead)
AGH! (sound of me saying "AGH!")
Layne

I should point out that Steve was interviewed for our club newsletter (check it out at www.liwoodworkers.org) several months ago. He gave us a phot of him showing, as he called it, his better side, the one where you could read the Levis lable on his pocket :-)