Re: Shower Scene

followup.
My filters dropped the original post, but thanks to you, the followup came through. Idiot.
Nice going Dougie. In a previous reply you knock someone for using inflammatory terms such as "miscreant" or "moron" and then you call Old Nick an idiot. Way to go, you're a real clASS act.
[much immature whining snipped]

No problem, mate, you're in the KF now. Have a nice day.
Dave Hinz wrote: snip of attempt to reason with a potty mouth:
Might as well give it a rest Dave, you're trying to teach the pig to sing. It is good to know that spamcop accepts usenet abuse though, thanks. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Good point, and you're most welcome. I think it's a free reporting option - if you don't see it, maybe they have that only for subscribers, but I don't think so.
Have fun, Dave