Re: Shower Scene

>Didn't even have the brains to attach or post the URL....eeeeeeeegh! >

I see _you_ didn't have the brains to snip the offensive material from your followup.

My filters dropped the original post, but thanks to you, the followup came through. Idiot.

Doug Miller

Nice going Dougie. In a previous reply you knock someone for using inflammatory terms such as "miscreant" or "moron" and then you call Old Nick an idiot. Way to go, you're a real clASS act.

Reply to
John

In article , Old Nick wrote: [much immature whining snipped]

No problem, mate, you're in the KF now. Have a nice day.

Doug Miller

Dave Hinz wrote: snip of attempt to reason with a potty mouth:

Might as well give it a rest Dave, you're trying to teach the pig to sing. It is good to know that spamcop accepts usenet abuse though, thanks. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

Good point, and you're most welcome. I think it's a free reporting option - if you don't see it, maybe they have that only for subscribers, but I don't think so.

Have fun, Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz