Re: Should you join BOID?

Not PLANE, nor BOID, nor even FROG, ...

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 15:35:15 GMT, "Mark Jerde" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Well I certainly just lost a bit of coffee....

People are better than dogs for only one purpose. And then it's only half of ofthe people. And _then_ most of them are only ordinary anyway. And then they have a headache.........

Reply to
Old Nick

... Just little old me, Underdog.

Sorry, it was the first thing that popped (slithered?) into my gourd when I saw the header of the OP.

I'll go sit in the closet and hum now.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde