Re: Should you join BOID?

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 15:35:15 GMT, "Mark Jerde"

Well I certainly just lost a bit of coffee.... ***************************************************** Dogs are better than people.
People are better than dogs for only one purpose. And then it's only half of ofthe people. And _then_ most of them are only ordinary anyway. And then they have a headache.........
Bob Schmall wrote:

It's on its way to you as soon as I figure out where I put the forms.
scribbled:

Me too!
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html (soon to have a link to Silvan's post)