Re: OT Wow Frontline The Warning

If I am more vehement in Obama's case it's only because

How many people has Obama sent off to die so his friends could line their pockets?
Robatoy wrote:

None - just like Bush before him did not do this.

> Tim Daneliuk =A0 =A0 snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
> PGP Key: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://www.tundraware.com/PGP /
Robatoy wrote:

It may disqualify me from *your* version of "debate" or "reality" both of which correspond to their real equivalents the way Rosie O'Donnell is a supermodel.
"Robatoy" wrote:

Then keep some soap, water and towels handy.
Lew
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:48:31 -0700, Lew Hodgett wrote:

I haven't seen a post from Tim in ages - why don't the rest of you do the same? If no one responds to his posts, he'll eventually give up.

"Larry Blanchard" wrote:

Think that's called shunning.
Lew
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:33:02 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

What marbles? Any semblance of reality marbles that you may have had at one time rolled away a long, long time ago. Now, you're viewed simply as the newsgroup clown.
We've all come to accept that you have absolutely nothing to contribute in woodworking conversation to this newsgroup , but if you're going to talk about something else entirely unrelated, at least attempt to make some sense on occasion will you?
On Oct 30, 12:14am, snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

Lew suggested some soap..Maybe we best bring some Lysol? :-{
Robatoy wrote:

You guys showering together again?

> Tim Daneliuk =A0 =A0 snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
> PGP Key: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://www.tundraware.com/PGP /
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:22:55 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Nah! Only chance of getting rid of a rodent like Daneliuk is a heavy dose of Contrac Bloc Rodenticide. It's the top rat and mouse bait block in the industry.
On Oct 30, 1:11am, snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

He might thrive on that stuff.

Haven't you two ever heard of "Shunning"?
So simple, so effective.
Lew
Robatoy wrote:

None. Every single soldier, sailor, airman, or marine in Iraq is a volunteer. When they signed up, they knew the risks of death or serious bodily injury - not unlike a sky-diver, mountain climber, NASCAR driver, or anyone who marries a Texas woman.
They willingly accepted those risks for the opportunity to kill people and blow things up.
An astonishing 85% of military personnel who served in Iraq or Afghanistan have re-enlisted at every opportunity. The remaining 15% have retired, invalided out, or married harridans. The 1st Infantry Division, parts of which have served FOUR tours in Iraq, consistently meets its annual re-enlistment goal after only eight months into each fiscal year.
It's what they trained to do, its what they want to do, it's what they NEED to do.
--
Interesting factoid: The 1st Marine Expeditionary Force, parts of which
occupied Baghdad, advanced farther from the ocean (385 miles) than any