Re: OT - WEB PAGE

You are - VISITOR # - who actually cares?
I don' got no steenkin' counter.
works for me.! ;-) Bob S.
On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:50:56 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) scribbled

Since the complaints page still does not seem to be working properly, I am posting here. There doesn't seem to be space anywhere to actually post a complaint. My complaint is that you misspelled "would" on the complaints page.
Also, the remaining links to .wav files for the bells and whistles don't work, prolly 'cause I keep my speaker switch/volume knob turned off. Woud you fix it so that the speakers come on when I click on the links?
Thanks
On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:17:12 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) scribbled:

You spent too many years in the army. :-)

Yes, that would be greatly appreciated. They are currently under my desk near my right foot, if it makes any difference.