Re: OT-Reposts

Yep,,,,I just got a BUNCH today...

Here we go again. Anyone else seeing these old posts showing up again with > new post dates? I know this happened a while back but did anyone ever > figure out why?
Reply to
Leon

john carlson

Can't explain that. This is happening all over the place. I have observed it in at least 7 or 8 newsgroups. This has happened before but I think the last time it occured the posting dates remained unchanged so it was easy to tell which messages were new and which were re-runs. This time all the old messages have today's date.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

Many moons ago it was explained to me that somebody's server software was screwed up and was recirculating messages - but those did have the old dates.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I had the same thing, only on this group. I watch several others that were OK

Reply to
Gfretwell