Re: OT-Reposts

Yep,,,,I just got a BUNCH today...

I'm seeing the same thing. Not sure how old they are but definitely reruns. I don't think anybody ever pinned down the reason for it last time.
On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:41:00 GMT, Ward Cleaver

<<Another observation: Both this time and last, I only saw the repeats in this group, of the half-dozen or so that I read regularly>>
Can't explain that. This is happening all over the place. I have observed it in at least 7 or 8 newsgroups. This has happened before but I think the last time it occured the posting dates remained unchanged so it was easy to tell which messages were new and which were re-runs. This time all the old messages have today's date.
Lee
says...

screwed up and was recirculating messages - but those did have the old dates.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

I had the same thing, only on this group. I watch several others that were OK