Re: ON EBAY - RUBBER BAND GATLING GUN & PLANS

I met an older fellow at a swap meet in Las Vegas or Phoenix a few years back. He said he had patented the rubberband gatling gun. I recall that his version was much more sophisticated. I remember being impressed and spending some time looking at them. Perhaps one could find some other examples with a little looking...
Dave