RE: O/T: Mickey Rooney

Gone at 93.
Not many left from his era.
Lew

My dad, 90, was bitching the other day about the fact he has little use for a telephone. None of his friends are left to call.
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

On 4/6/2014 11:20 PM, Swingman wrote:

Remind him about his kids, grand kids, and great grand kids. ;~) I have to do the same with my dad.
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

"Swingman" wrote:

My mother was still working the phone at 102.
One of her observations, "Most of my peers are gone."
She just found some new and younger folks to call.
Lew