Re: Newbe Question about Shop Heater

On 04 Nov 2009 07:43:06 GMT, the infamous Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> scrawled the following:

Not yours but can't dispose of it? What, are you renting? Throw the landlord out! Would some accidental sawdust in the boxes help?

Here. http://www.passco.com/tuit.htm Now go do shelving, suh. If that one wasn't enough, here are some more: http://fwd4.me/2hz I'm particularly fond of the Roman model, but the Egyptshine model is grand, too. That Queen Neffatuit is a hottie, wot?
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson
On 04 Nov 2009 07:48:00 GMT, the infamous Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> scrawled the following:

Excellent idea. But with the new OHCA (Obama Health Care Abomination) about to hit, who has that kind of (oh, what's that word?) um, expendable capital?
My Amazone wishlist has a Fein Multimaster ($400) in it, but the comment I added was "(giggle) OR, get the Harbor Freight 67256 at $60, hmm, $40 on sale now!"
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson
Larry Jaques wrote: ...

:)
W/ a new corn header alone about $150k, under $3 corn/$5 wheat and over $2 ag diesel the shop fund hasn't gone quite far enough yet to make the kitty fill up very far... :(

It's stuff that belongs to other people in the family, and it's easier to keep out in the garage than it is to shove it in the house. I've already done quite a bit of that.

That's great! Do they have anything for solving more pressing matters? I've got a problem with an exterior door letting moisture in...
Puckdropper
--
Idiocy begins with 'I' er...um...