Re: More Dust Collection Recomendations...

Marc,
What cyclone did you add? About how much total room did it take?
I have an older Delta 1.5 hp single stage, new in storage and have been trying to decide wether to sell it and buy a cyclone unit such as an Oneida or to add a cyclone to it. I'm expanding my shop and as part of the expansion I'm going to put in a stationary dust collection system.
Frank

Hello Frank, I bought a "Dust Separator", model W1049 marketed by Woodstock International. It fits atop a standard 20 inch diameter trashcan and sits adjacent to the wall. My DC rests alongside of it via the short tubing I mentioned earlier. The unit seems to work adequately- there is sawdust in the claer poly bag and sawdust, chips, chunks, etc in the trashcan. I'm pleased with it; cost about $30.
Marc
Frank Boettcher wrote:

Hi, All,
Thanks for the input. I have a call in to the local hardware store to see if they can order stuff. I too would rather support them than Amazon. Think I'll go with the 50-760 Delta.
Rich.....