Re: ### micro-FAQ on wood # 009

wrote:

To me it doesn't matter if it was, because I didn't see it. Now I've seen it and saved it. I hope it gets posted again sometime so someone else who hasn't yet seen it will.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

+ + + Yep, # 001 to #008; next time it will be # 010 PvR