Re: Loosing tools in the shop.

Actually, once I find whatever it is that I am looking for, I usually continue to look for it for another ten minutes just to make sure I really found it.

I'm kidding of course.. I just think that the saying, "...it's always in the last place you look.", is pretty funny.

:)

Did you ever notice that when you are looking for something, it is in the last > place you look? > > Maybe we need to install a clapper on a tape measure!
Reply to
Trevor Borgmeier

The problem is that you never look there in first place. How obvious it is that you shoulda looked there first once you find it!

Renata

Reply to
Renata