Re: Loosing tools in the shop.

Actually, once I find whatever it is that I am looking for, I usually continue to look for it for another ten minutes just to make sure I really found it.
I'm kidding of course.. I just think that the saying, "...it's always in the last place you look.", is pretty funny.
:)

The problem is that you never look there in first place. How obvious it is that you shoulda looked there first once you find it!
Renata
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 05:43:28 GMT, "Trevor Borgmeier"