Re: LaserKerf my experience

Darn old puter, couldn't be the old fingers. Sorry about dbl post. Al
Hey, thanks for trying! I had been wanting to hear something besides what the manf. says.

NO NO problem problem just just don't don't let let it it happen happen again again.. :) :)
--
Young Carpenter

Al, decides to chip in.

The only reason why I would use a laser, is to find level or elevations. They're very useful for that application. Sawing, just a qimick usually to sell high end miter or chop saws. Buying a bolt on is just asking for trouble. Think these things are meant to be sold to people that have more money than sense, like a lot of junk sold to woodworkers!
Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.