Re: (( KEEP POSTING KRUNCHY )) That's right " I AM YELLING "

wrote:

There is nothing to buy ...its all readily available and its all free..yes free
there is a catch tho.... its up to you to take the initiative and LEARN something new...and the funniest part of that is that none of it is new!
start here http://www.slyck.com/ng.php?page=1
If I told you that I used a 10lb sledge to drive 1" finishing nails you would think I was nuts... but hey..IT WORKS doesn't it ??
Thats the way you should look at OE ...yes it works... NO, it is NOT the right tool for the job.
That was your first lesson... and that was free as well