Re: junk

Page 1 of 2
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

------------------------------------------ E-Mail has been down all day.
Verizon states they might not be back on line till 22:30 hrs.
Obviously, Newsgroups are working.
Thanks for your patience.
Lew
On 9/16/2014 9:31 PM, Bill wrote:

We paid 2.96/gal on Monday in Lynchburg Va.
On 9/17/2014 7:58 AM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

Damn, 3.69 here in CT. That is a difference of about $500 a year for me. OTOH, I buy my gas across the border in MA and pay in the low 3.40's right now.
On 09/17/2014 06:51 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

$3.99 in Juneau. The price of living in paradise...
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
On 9/17/2014 12:22 PM, Kevin Miller wrote:

I posted the Lynchburg gas price, and I forgot to mention the mountains are beautiful at this time of the year. The leaves are just starting to show signs of color.

It was $3.65 in Fresno sunday (it was also 103F). A bit pricier in Pismo Beach, even with the Phillips 66 refinery just a few miles south at Santa Maria.

Here in the frozen north, we're down from 1.279 a litre to 122.9 a litre. Approx 4 litres to the gallon, so about $5 CAD a US gallon.
So quitcherbitchin... lol
--
³Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness
sobered, but stupid lasts forever.² -- Aristophanes

Not bitching at all! In fact both of our vehicles get double the gas mileage than our vehicles did 30 years ago so it's like paying $1.59 per gallon. ;~)

³Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness
sobered, but stupid lasts forever.² -- Aristophanes

are they the type my son in law is paying nearly $3000 to get the battery replaced?
On 9/17/2014 3:32 PM, knuttle wrote:

Yeah, but he'll save $5 a week in gas. I'm not in the market for one of them yet. Payback is not there but the potential cost is.

Ok, I like that.

BTY, this morning at a Shell station I paid $2.969

Gas was $3.19/gal here today. Won't last long.

$2.98 in Roanoke, VA on Sunday and $2.97 in Spartansburg, SC Monday (and $3.60 in Burlington VT on Saturday).
On 9/17/14, 6:17 PM, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

$2.98/gal in Albuquerque, NM -BR
--- ---

I thought that maybe he wanted to drive over to SC to save some money on a fillup.
"Leon" wrote:

--------------------------------------------------- I'm just an observer, not a scribe, on this one.
Lew
On 9/19/2014 8:07 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

;~)

A sampling of gas prices along many of the Southern States the last 3 days shows gas prices to be in the low $3 range, with highs of $3.27 and lowes (sic) of $2.95.
FYI, Diesel was running anywhere from ~$.30 per gallon more to ~$.50 per gallon more. That's not including the added expense of DEF new vehicles require.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.