Re: I got pics of Homer getting Marge Simpson PREGNANT

Yup and u quoted it..

> This is by far the worst spam message I have ever read. > > Adam. > >

snip.crap

Reply to
Mike Richardson

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:55:53 GMT, "Mike Richardson" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Wel if he hadn't some twit would have had a go at him for not having any references in his post...

Reply to
Old Nick