Re: I'd hit this!

ge

thin and fit eh? but the mind is so very diseased. Jenius

Reply to
jenius

This *is* a tough crowd.

Maybe he should be working on his Dangerfield stuff.

Reply to
Hoots

ee cummings at work?

Reply to
<dicke

Was it necessary to quote the whole damn thing?

Reply to
<dicke

I'm hetero, you can stop hitting on me now.

Reply to
Patriot Games

She never said fit for what? I guess rotting flesh needs love too, right boys and ghouls?

LV

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

-------------------------------------------- "A fanatic cannot change his mind and will not change the subject."

---Winston Churchill

Lady Veteran

What are you talking about, addlebrain?

Jade

Reply to
Daedalus

Daedalus wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

JPEGS!!!

Reply to
Naughty Boy

" snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com" wrote in news:17470c81- snipped-for-privacy@b64g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

Really? Do tell.

Reply to
Naughty Boy

They haven't invented bandwidth big enough for pics that wide!

bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Reply to
Patriot Games