Re: I'd hit this!

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:13:18 -0400, "Patriot Games"

I thought sniffing nitrous was passe these days among the stoner crowd.

As a matter of fact that is exactly what it says on your carton of Little Debbie snack cakes. See for yourself.

Defensive laughter is strange.
Jade

I didn't know there was still a stoner crowd! I thought they all switched to meth, weighed 86 pounds, and ran around all night stealing stuff from people's yards....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

thin and fit eh? but the mind is so very diseased. Jenius
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 03:21:59 -0700 (PDT), jenius

Was it necessary to quote the whole damn thing?
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 03:21:59 -0700 (PDT), jenius

She never said fit for what? I guess rotting flesh needs love too, right boys and ghouls?
LV
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."
---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones -------------------------------------------- "A fanatic cannot change his mind and will not change the subject."
---Winston Churchill ----------------------------------------------

JPEGS!!!
--
Look at that. The one, the only, the original, the stupid Naughty Boy is
back. Who said Usenet couldn't go further downhill?
"Naughty Boy" <naughtynaughty> wrote in message

They haven't invented bandwidth big enough for pics that wide!
bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

deadanus, you're looking at pictures of fat ladies? wow, what a perversion. jenius
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 03:20:35 -0700 (PDT), jenius

ee cummings at work?
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 03:20:35 -0700 (PDT), jenius

What are you talking about, addlebrain?
Jade