Re: I'd hit this!

Page 1 of 2
On 14 Mar 2008 00:54:53 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.sdf.lonestar.org.nospam (The Masster) wrote:

You hit that, you bounce off. Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:46:04 -0400, "Patriot Games"

Why have you never answered me about being a nazi? Are you in fact a nazi?
What you are describing above sounds much like a Nazi idea for people you consider inferior.
Jade

Is the statement in question really any different than many of the inflammatory and cruel statements thrown around by fat hating trolls? So with that in mind, aren't you curious about the political affiliations of your fellow fat acceptance haters as well? Or are you singling out the troll in question for some other reason?
Ragnar
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:46:53 -0700 (PDT), Ragnar

Nope.
Naw. They're trolls. I know what they're up to. My disapproval of the method has already been well voiced, so don't bore me by bringing it up again.

I don't know that he's a troll and yes, I'm basing it on a lot of other posts he's written which you've not been privvy to in your neighborhood.
Jade

Trolls? Hahahahahhaha!!! If ANYBODY should live under a bridge its the big fat beasts!

buwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

A big fat beast can't give a straight answer to any of those questions.
They're too busy stuffing their big fat beastly face and trying to force normal people into accepting their big fat beastliness.
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:04:27 -0400, "Patriot Games"

A true narrow view of the world. What you said proves the point. If you knew fat people you would know that very few eat constantly. News flash-even people who eat a lot deserve to be left alone.
However, since you brain stems absolutely MUST be right-you can go sit in the corner and be right and the rest of us will get on with out lives without you just fine.
LV
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."
---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones -------------------------------------------- "A fanatic cannot change his mind and will not change the subject."
---Winston Churchill ----------------------------------------------

I've know big fat beastly people. OF COURSE they don't eat constantly! They can't! Because that takes ENERGY - that they haven't got!
Once they got to be big fat beastly people they ATE LESS. But not ENOUGH less.
FAT does NOT require calorie intake to maintain it.

And they usually are because they aren't WADDLING AROUND demanding to be accepted!

Works for me!
But if you're gonna sit next to me on a plane you better buy TWO TICKETS!

Who the hell are you the illegitimate child of Don Rickles? Your one- liners positively suck.
ragnar

Riiiiight .... this is from the idiot who got jailtime for beating up some kid in a wheelchair.
*you stupid moron*

Really? Do tell.
--
Look at that. The one, the only, the original, the stupid Naughty Boy is
back. Who said Usenet couldn't go further downhill?

Just like someone else we know!
Jade

Shut your piehole, twink.

Now I'm disappointed, that oh so snappy comeback proves that you really aren't worth my time.
Ragnar

I'm hetero, you can stop hitting on me now.
Ragnar wrote:

This *is* a tough crowd.
Maybe he should be working on his Dangerfield stuff.

Its just possible I thought it was a stupid question?

Of course NOT you retard.

Inferior? No... Ruined. Yeah, ruined is more accurate. She wasn't born a huge fat beast but she became one, she did it to herself. She ruined herself. Recognizing her fuel potential is just a variation of being kind to Mother Earth.
Are you also a big fat broad?
Patriot Games wrote:

You old sweet-talker you...
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:01:06 -0400, "Patriot Games"

No. It is not possible you thought anything.

So just a run of the mill racist bigot then? That's worse than not having political reasons for your ignorance.

Not that it matters, but I'm quite thin and fit. I just think you are stupid, bigoted and lacking any talent. Unoriginal morons like you were supposed to disappear from usenet along with AOL.
Jade

Buwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Buwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Sure.......
Buwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
I bet you read that on the back of the jumbo carton of Little Debbie Snack Cakes!
Buwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!