Re: How to clean glue scrapers?

Me too, I have a nice thick one that entitled me to meals at U of Washington, Seattle at a conference. Another one was a business card from a garage that used to service our car. They work best when the glue is rubbery but not fully set. They knock any drips off my waxed bench top really well too, no scratches.
Peter

Peter Ashby wrote:

I just had a notion--anybody ever try to cut an AOL CD into a few glue scrapers?

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

You mean actually open the shrinkwrap before throwing it away? Eeuugh!
Peter

If it's indoor-only glue, soak them in hot water. For waterproof glue gunk, I would replace the blade (or sell them at a garage sale).