How to clean glue from regrigerator's door...?

Hi all, I bought a new refrigerator but when tryed to remove a paper glued to the door, the glue stayed. What can I use to remove the glue without damaging the white paint of the door? I already tryed with detergent, alcohol and glass cleaner but none of then worked.

Any hint is welcomed Thanks in advance Sammy

Reply to
SammyBar

Goo gone, goof off or similar

Reply to
PipeDown

Call the manufacturer.

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

Works for me, too. I got ancient, dried-out, bonded duct tape glue off of ceramic tiles using WD40. Nothing else worked. I kept trying on and off for at least a decade (it was in an inconspicuous spot, so it wasn't a priority) using all kinds of solvents and cleaners, but only WD40 worked.

Reply to
Cue

WD-40 works everytime!

Searcher

Reply to
Shopdog

Will it damage the painting...?

Reply to
SammyBar

Not at all, I have used WD on many things as a matter of fact I have even used it to remove bird droppings on a car while at a show. I didn't have my cleaning bucket of goodies at the time and the only thing that was in the car was WD, so I used that right before the judges got to me. Worked great. If I was confident enough to used WD-40 on my show car then I think a refridgerator is going to be just fine.

Searcher

Reply to
Shopdog