Re: Help - need new finish tech.

I make custom billiard cues. I recently switched to a UV catalyzed finish that is just amazing. I spray the finish then expose it to the light for just a few seconds and it's completely hard! It takes a very special high intensity light that requires the use of a welding helmet when using to catalyze the stuff, but that's the good part! It WONT harden til exposed to the UV light! I leave the stuff right in my spray gun! It doesn't set up in the gun and the gun doesn't require all the meticulous attention and cleaning that I was used to enduring! It's not cheap to set up a UV system, I think I have about $2k invested all together, but the finish is very reasonable and it will surely pay for it self in no time!

Reply to
Sherm Adamson