Re: Handwheels for Craftsman table saw

Matt Wrote:

try 1-800-252-1698 or http://www3.sears.com/.the part number ha changed to 977227-001. the price is 10.49, a small price to pay verses modifying somethin yoursel
-- glikness
Matt Wrote: > Would like to replace my plastic hand wheels on the 15yr old Craftsman > table saw. About a year ago Sears offered replacement wheels on their > website, but they are no longer available. Any suggestions? Are after > market hand wheels by other manufacturers compatible with my saw?
Do a google for hand+wheels.
Lew

I purchased a set about a year or so ago and the part number on the box was 9 22262 but I didn't locate anything using that number now.
I do still have the plastic set that I took off a brand new saw if anyone needs them, I'm too tight to just throw them away. :(
RM~
On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 08:29:51 -0700, glikness wrote
A buddy had the same issue, older cCrafsman saw with the plastic wheels. He found a set of chrome plated cast iron cranks on sale at McMaster-Carr for a few bucks each. All he had to do was drill a hole and tap for the set screw.
-Bruce