RE: FS postings

So what's the policy on this NG about woodworking related For Sale postings?
I've been lurking here off and on for years and have been tempted at times but didn't want to get flamed for it.
Mike
"Epictitus" wrote in message

There is NO policy, and no one to enforce it if there was.
That said, the Romans around here more or less agree that you won't get flamed too bad if you precede the Subject line with "FS".
Knock yourself out.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06

Or "FA" if it's on eBay.
--
Regards,
Epictitus wrote:

If you're selling signed copies of the Enchiridion, I'm in.
Nice to know you're still around.
A man

may kill me indeed, but hurt me they cannot." Plato's Crito and Apology
Sorry never learned to sin my name ;-)