Re: FS: DJ-20 and DC-380

On 20 Jul 2003 02:53:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.combiteme (Donald G.) wrote:

I am sick to read this. I would love to upgrade my DJ-15 to a '20, and I've wanted a DC-380 for a long time. Not only that, but I'm in Ormond Beach and have a trailer.
So, what's the problem? I'm rehabbing a house there and am absolutely tapped. I wish I could...
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Or, as my dad used to say: "if the gutters were running with soup, I'd have a fork...."
(LRod)

Nope... a DC-380 is a 15" planer...I got one ...
Does your DC-380 look like this one ????
http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e 6&p9