Re: Foundation "X" slideshow for y'all!

"John Moorhead" wrote in news:_COid.18115$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

That tree is a Rayford Ash, or so I'm told. Napa and Lake counties are dotted with them, and they are fantastic this week.

Today (Friday) was spectacular weather. I was up at Middletown, helping paint my dad's place, and clean carpets. The drive home, through the Napa valley, with the trees and orchards turning colors, was really beautiful. It would have been a great day for putting up a 'covered patio', too.

Thanks for the updates. You should have decent weather this weekend, too.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch