Re: entry door

brought forth from the murky depths:

How about purkleheartless? I mean purpleheart.
--- In Christianity, neither morality nor religion comes into contact with reality at any point. --FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE --------------------------------------------------------------- - http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development -
Roger Jensen wrote:

How about Jarrah? Australian, reddish, hard and dense but not as hard or dense as Ipe. Not something you're likely to see in another house in the US although quite commonplace in Australia I understand.
Just a suggestion, but why not take a look through Woodworker's Source <http://www.woodworkerssource.net/ --they show weight and hardness for each species they carry and have inexpensive collector samples so you can get a hands on look at anything that seems interesting without breaking the bank.

--
--John