Re: Ebonizing Wood - Article by Brian Boggs

Very cool. Great sounding technique. Thanks.
BTW, the link is missign an 's' should be www.brianboggSchairs.com
Hmmmm.... made an earlier post saying Thanks for catching my error on Brian's web site address but it hasn't shown up. I said I would write his address 100 times on the blackboard for screwing it up. One more time....
1. http://www.brianboggschairs.com / .
. . . . . 99. http://www.brianboggschairs.com /
100. http://www.brianboggschairs.com /