Re: Does anyone have plans for a 2x4?

Current and recent Dave Barry colums can be found here

Frank Ketchum

You also didn't specify if it was metric Davey old boy.

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Will this 2x4 be 2" high and 4" wide, or 4" high and 2" wide?

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

so... is that where "swingman" came from? :)

Reply to
Robin Lee

www.freebieplans/2x4.com

Reply to
Teej

Which size standard? 2x4, 1 3/4 x 3 3/4, 1.5 x 3.5 or kinda round in places with bark on in places.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Nor did i see a mention if it was jummy wood.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

If you find a set, send a copy to your local saw mill as they obviously are winging it with their 1.5 x 3.5's. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 18:50:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@fellspt.charm.net (Lawrence Wasserman) pixelated:

Straight-grained, crossgrained, quartersawn? Birdseye SPF or plain?

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Your Mom was very astute in understanding that not everyone should be treated the same. However, my Dad was probably justified in being of the opinion that would not have worked on me. ;>)

Reply to
Swingman