Re: Does anyone have plans for a 2x4?

Page 2 of 2

shouldn't you ask an Aussi? It seems to me when you cross the equator every thing get sdrawkcab

Sorry, were metric only here. We have plans for 100mm by 50mm but I doubt whether you would be able to follow them exactly using 10" or 12" tablesaw blades.
Dean.
I'm sorry but I am a little confused here, do you want an actual 8/4 or a 6/4 thickness here? or are you talking in feet??

You also didn't specify if it was metric Davey old boy.
Jums

Nor did i see a mention if it was jummy wood.
Wes