Re: Delta Table Saw 36-320c 10 Inch Problem

Looking for some suggestions with a issue I having with my Delta Table

> Saw (36-320). 2000 > Series. > The motor appears to be working and the blade is building up the > correct speed. However > when I go to cut the blade starts to slow down and stop after a few > seconds. The motor sound remains the same when the blad is stopped. I > am NOT feeding the saw a hardwood just some pine. The unit is > beltless. I tried the Delta machinery website but they dont have > information on this model. > > Any suggestions > > Thank You! > > Bruce

If you happen to still be reading: You do indeed have a belt; it's worn out. The belt is small, and is inside the end of the motor housing. Pull it apart and you'll see it. I'll bet it's completely worn out.

Pop

Reply to
Pop`

The same conclusion that he came to when he pulled the cover off, as he posted a while ago.

Reply to
CW